- Uses: Packs, Pots, Hanging Baskets, Mixed Containers and Landscape
- Exposure: Partial shade
- Garden height: 11″ / 28 cm
- Sowing method: 1 seed per plug
- Germination*: Optimum conditions for seedling development, beginning on the day of sowing until radical emergence Expect radicle (root) emergence in 3-5 days.
- Temperature: 72-75 ˚F (22-24 ˚C) until day 6 then reduce slightly to 70-72 ˚F (21-22 ˚C). A germination temperature below 70 ˚F (21 ˚C) will slow the speed and uniformity of germination. Excessive temperature above 77 ˚F (25 ˚C) can cause a thermo-dormancy. Temperatures below 65 ˚F (18 ˚C) may cause tip abortion and malformed seedlings.
- Fertilization: Begin fertilizing early on day 3 with low rates of 25-50 ppm nitrogen using a calcium based feed (14-0-14). Maintain an EC less than 0.75 for the first 7-10 days.
* Germination Stages (from seed to finished young plant)
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium. Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.
“Information copied from the breeder.
Muller will not accept any liability for failure and/or damage as a consequence of incorrect and/or inexpert cultivation by or on behalf of the Buyer.”